Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Beach Week

Ron and I are enjoying a week at Myrtle Beach. Our goals for the week are sun, sand, golf and to eat our weight in seafood. We arrived on Sunday and had dinner at our favorite seafood place in Calabash. Monday found us walking the beach and we went to a condo presentation, we aren't buying but wanted the free show tickets they were offering. Last night we had dinner at Greg Norman's Australian Grille. There was one waiter whose entire job was keeping water glasses filled. A water waiter!! The menu was a little pricey but the food was delish! This morning we found a coupon for that restaurant for buy one entree get one free. Doesn't that just about figure? We may have to go back again! Today Ron golfed and I spent a few hours on the beach. The sunshine was heavenly! Tonight we returned to our favorite Calabash restaurant. Did I mention eating our weight in seafood?? We are well on our way. I haven't taken any pictures...that is strange for me. I miss my two angels!

No comments: